Tuesday 1 November 2011

Working and training.....this is a challenge!!!

Hello!

Well I have not been the best blogger that is foresure...but really it is just due to lack of time!!
It is November 1st today and WOW what a FALL!
When we started our business almost 4 years ago the plan was it to be a nice little "side gig" while we were stay at home moms!
Well I can say in our 4th fall season this is WAYYYYY more then a "Side Gig"....we are sooo happy that C&C Fitness is such a success BUT this has now become a full time job for us!
The good part is I do LOVE IT! I love every minute I put into teaching and the business...the down side is now finding the time to train!

My plan until January was just to maintain. Keep up with teaching my classes (which I teach about 7-9 a week) plus adding some spin class, a weekly run as well as a weekly swim.
So obviously I am teaching all my classes.....plus every week I have been adding new personal training client's as well.
Unfortunately I have only made to to spin 3 times since beginning of September and well I have not been in the pool once! Also the running is a bit of a issue since I hate running in the cold...and really it has not been cold....so I will get out there this weekend!
My plan is to swim this Friday so lets hope all goes according to plan.

I am hoping once my training moves into high gear in January I will be able to balance things a bit better....but if things are going at the same rate they are right now I am going to need many more hours in my days!!

I always said I don't know how people work full time and train for Ironman...but I think I am seeing now how this is quite a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment