Sunday 18 March 2012

All stuffed up!

Well this week we got hit with the COLD in our house...started with Jade my 4 year old then Zach who is 2 then of course mommy had to get it as well........we are almost all healthy and then I am sure daddy will be close behind!
So the workouts got a bit messed up this week due to sick kids...but I was able to still fit it all in which was good. My cold is not that bad so I still continued on as well but just took my intensity down a bit!

I like a saying someone said to me this week in regards to working out with a cold...."Above the Neck give it heck"...."Below the neck let it rest".....so my cold was  mostly a cough and runny nose so sweating it out is what I am still trying to do!!

This weeks plan:

Monday- TRX/2 hour Computrain ride
Tuesday- TRX/Temp Run 30 mins
Wednesday- Swim 1.5 km/Step
Thursday- Body Scuplt/2 hour computrain ride
Friday- MAP run 36 mins
Saturday- REST
Sunday- 4 hour Brick session!!

No comments:

Post a Comment