Saturday 8 October 2011

To give Thanks....

Well it is Thanksgiving weekend and I have a lot to be thankful for...

  1. I am thankful for my family. I have 2 beautiful children who are my life! They have made me the most proud mom and I love them more and more everyday!
  2. I am thankful that I married 6 years ago my Best Friend. I feel I have a friend and a husband who is there for me and supports me in everything I do....
  3. I am thankful for having a job that I LOVE!! I spent 10+ years working behind a desk never loving what I did.....now I go to "work" everyday where for one I get to workout! and two I help others empower themselves to become fit and healthy!
  4. I am thankful that I am able to pursue my passion of Triathlon and have been healthy and able to do it for the past 15 years!
  5. I am so thankful for the many friends I have met over the years that have become such a huge part of my life and I love them all very very much!
  6. I am thankful for Facebook...yup I know crazy but really I have been able to connect with so many people from my past and present and it has been so wonderful to have everyone part of my "cyber" life...;-)
I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving and hope you all as well can sit back and think what you are thankful for as well!

all the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment