Sunday 12 February 2012

Burpees how I love them!

So I saw this picture of Facebook today and I smiled! For all those who know me I don't do many workouts that do not contain a Burpee or 2!!


Burpees are one of those exercises that work everything and are such a fantastic anaerobic activity!
Now the challenge is I could Burpees everyday and be VERY happy....but they also kill me.....so now that I have to add on 1-3 hours of training after I teach a class I now have to limit the Burpees
I do :-( ........but I still do them of course...and make my clients do even more!!

Well it is Sunday and here is it my plan for the week:

Monday- TRX/Spin 1 hour
Tuesday- TRX/Run 6 km
Wednesday- Swim /step
Thursday- Body Sculpt/ 2 hr Compuride
Friday- Swim
Saturday and Sunday- rest days at West Edmonton Mall!!
Monday- Long Run 16 km

That is it for this week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment